Cloud Reference Architecture
The Cloud Reference Architecture provides a blueprint to be followed in implementing business solutions leveraging Cloud Native Architecture. It specifies the various Cloud Native Architecture elements to be used across all layers in the context of various business scenarios.
The topics to be covered by the Cloud Reference Architecture include the following:
- Edge Layer: DNS, Content Delivery Network (CDN) and Web Application Firewall
- Presentation Layer: Web and Mobile
- Microservices Layer: API Gateway, Microservices Architecture
- Persistence Layer: Polyglot Persistence, Database as a Service (DBaaS)
- Event Management: Event Streaming, Orchestration, Integration, Analytics
- Application Performance Management (APM): Testing and Monitoring
- Security and Compliance
- Multi-zone and Multi-region Deployment
Dante has been at the forefront of adopting Cloud Native Architecture to deliver business value in a timely and cost effective manner. Engage Dante to help you adopt the right Cloud architecture.